Call us

+84-8 3500 7222

ImageContact us ImageFrequently Asked Questions

TUN Travel Self Service

  • 1 Change your dates, cancel or check your booking.
  • 2 Add a special request or change your details.
  • 3 Request copy of hotel voucher / invoice

It's easy and completed in a matter of minutes in My Booking

Frequently Asked Questions

I am a Vietnamese, currently living overseas with a foreign nationality; can I get a Vietnam visa?

For Vietnamese overseas, we kindly advise as follows:

- First: Vietnamese overseas (Viet kieu) are offered Vietnam visa exemption to enter Vietnam. Please directly contact the Vietnam Embassy/ Consulate in your area for "visa exemption letter". Please click here for more details

- Second: if you would like to avoid hassle when chasing down embassy, and save your time, please apply for Vietnam visa at, for special discounted service fee for Vietnamese persons living overseas.